Sunday, May 15, 2011

Black and White

I recently just finished taking a black and white film photography class at UVU this semester, it was an awesome learning experience. My husband would tell you that I most definitely didn't wanna do it at the beginning of the semester, it seemed like something hard and I didn't think I'd have the guts to pull it off-thankfully he was patient and encouraging and I did stick with the class and I'm so glad I did! I learned so much about photography and loved shooting in film. There's nothing quite like the look of black and white film. Since the class has been over I've been playing with my digital camera and using it's black and white settings, here's a few that I've taken just for fun. I'll get my actual film prints scanned on here soon and show you my work from this last semester!

No comments: