Monday, November 8, 2010

A lil' behind...

...on blogging my photoshoots! I'm a slacker, I know. I have more to add on here but I'll start with this one of the Miller Family, if you remember before ( or even scroll down just a bit ) you'll recall this little cutie:
Except for now, she's a year old! We were able to use up the last pretty day of fall this last Saturday and get some shots of this cute family-Emmaleah makes being a photographer soo easy-she's so smiley! Enjoy, and thanks again Miller Family for the fun, I hope you like them!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't handle it!! She is too freakin' cute!! Great pictures...I absolutely love them! Oh my goodness, I love that little girl!

Alyse said...

They turned out so cute Kayla! and Lindsey, your little girl is so cute! Congrats!