Saturday, April 17, 2010

Landon's Pictures :)

I got to take pictures of this cutie today-isn't he adorable? Back when I worked at Sears' portrait studio his mom brought him in for his pictures and I was lucky enough to be able to take them again for her today. He loves trains, so we went to a place in Lehi with some awesome spots to take his pictures. I always love learning about new places to take pictures and I'm grateful his mom was patient-as was he-with me to figure out how to use the awesome stuff around us. Enjoy the pictures-and thanks guys for a fun time! :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Can You say Ladies Man? I love his eyes!


I'm also going to post a poll-do you prefer having the pictures smaller or bigger like this on the blog? Let me know your feedback! Thanks! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

good pictures. i like them a lot

Unknown said...

good pictures. i like them a lot

Candice said...

Love them Kayla! Can't wait to see the rest! You are so awesome! Thanks again for taking them!