Friday, April 23, 2010

My studly brother

Last weekend I was able to torture my little brother into letting me take pictures of him (actually, not much torturing was involved, he quite willingly let me do it, although he probably wouldn't wanna admit that ;) ). There had been a spot near my dad's house in Highland that I'd been eyeing for awhile to go and practice taking pictures at so we finally decided to just give it a try! Here are the results from our fun time:


Quite the stud eh? I'm quite glad I got some good faces out of him-usually he's just doing this all the time:

Always goofin' off...

Anywho, I'm so excited that it's finally starting to warm up! Everytime the sun starts going down I get so giddy that there's actually good lighting, pathetic I know-but what can I say? I love photography!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww..Dallin. He is a stud. Watch out ladies...Or perhaps it should be..."watch out fellas...he will steal your girl's heart." I love the photos, Kayla. You are excellent.